1. Daily activities – There are always tons of awesome visitors to share their skills – cooking, dance, music, and more.
2. Swimming – Every. Single. Week. What more could a kid want?
3. Arts and crafts – From chalk art to projects with crayons, we love sharing our creative sides and having fun on campus.
5. Camps – Summer wouldn’t be complete without camp. Many of our kids get to attend camps around the area to make new friends and try new things.
6. Sweet treats – The best thing to do when the Texas sun is hot enough to cook an egg is to eat something cold and sweet. We love popsicles and snow cones and ice cream!
7. Exploring – We get to go to so many cool places like San Antonio, Ten Thousand Villages, Cathedral of Junk, and more- there are just to many to list.
8. Games Day – Think of it like a summer carnival. There’s bingo and hula hooping; cake walking and photo boothing; water ballooning and sno coning. There’s also a DUNKING BOOTH.
That’s what we love about summer. What do you love about summer? Comment below!