- Medical/Dental Insurance – Available for Full-Time staff; 100% employer paid!
- Employee Assistance Program – Free to all employees. Receive 9 free counseling sessions per issue; Get help with legal, financial and work-life issues!
- Flu shots – Free on-site flu shots annually.
- Run Club – Run with your fellow co-workers and the youth! By running with the youth you are able to participate in 5K races in the community with our Run Club throughout the year.
- Supplemental Insurance – All employees can purchase EyeMed vision insurance.
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick leave – Available for Full Time Staff; 10 holidays; 2.5 weeks of vacation and 1.5 weeks of sick leave for first year employees.
- Yoga – Free use of online membership to Black Swan Yoga.
- CEUs – The Settlement Home provides free CEUs to employees. We are approved providers for the following licensing boards: LCSW, LMFT and LPC.
- Clinical Supervision – We are able to provide clinical supervision for Masters level employees who wish to obtain their LCSW or LPC. (See HR for the details.)
- Practicum Site – Work with an exemplary therapeutic team while completing your Masters degree in Social Work or Professional Counseling. Individual therapy, therapeutic milieu work, group therapy and group supervision will be part of your experience.
- On-Site Training – We regularly provide free, onsite training to our employees. Topics range from tips on how to work with our population to self-care and self-growth.
- Professional Development – We encourage professional development through use of off-site conferences, articles, studies and more.
- Anniversary gifts – Each year you receive a gift to honor your time with us.
- Monthly birthday celebrations – We will feed you and sing to you!
- Giveaways – Periodically enter to win tickets to concerts, sporting events, plays, etc.
- Luncheons – Special employee only lunches several times per year.
- 401(k) – All employees will be eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan the first of the month after two (2) months of service. The Settlement Home will match at 50% of your elective deferral up to 6%. All matching contributions made by The Settlement Home will be 100% vested after one year of employment.
- Free meals – If the youth are eating, you can eat for free!
- Employee Referral Bonus – Send your friends to us! If they are hired, you will get paid.
- Employee Tenure Bonus – Full Time employees receive a flat rate bonus after 2 years of FT employment.
- Clinical Tier System – Work with a licensed therapist to enhance your clinical skills; gain a new title and recognition as you progress.
- Diversity Committee – Meets monthly to focus on the importance of multicultural views, diversity and inclusion for our youth and employees.
- Leadership Team – Monthly gathering of leaders, from all levels, with a focus on our strategic plan.