Holidays at The Home
Thank you for your interest in spreading holiday joy to a child! There are many ways for you to get involved this holiday season.
- Sponsor a child’s holiday wish list (see form below)
- Volunteer and share an activity with residents during the holiday break
- Help wrap holiday gifts (RSVP by clicking button below)
- Purchase gift items from our wish list
- Give an end of year gift
Ready to help? Email our Volunteer Coordinator to let her know of your interest in participating: [email protected]
Spread the Joy Campaign
You are able to sponsor a child’s wish list or purchase individual items from our holiday wish list. Please do not spend more than $200 on a child’s wish list.
Here are some helpful tips to consider as you plan to shop:
- Gifts must be new, in original packaging and unwrapped.
- No sharp objects may be included with gifts (glass,scissors, etc.).
- We understand that when you sponsor a child for the holidays, you may wish to be present when the child unwraps her gifts. We do not allow visitors on campus for gift unwrapping. We appreciate your understanding in this matter as we work to provide a safe and private environment for residents to heal and grow!
- Please do not include money with gifts for kids.
- If something comes up and you are unable to sponsor a child, please be sure to let our Volunteer Coordinator know as soon as possible.
Gift drop off will be: December 14 from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. and December 15 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Please place the child’s gifts in a large bag with their name visible on the bag. Spread the Joy dropoff form.