Spread The Joy
Thank you for your interest in spreading holiday joy to a child in our care! There are many ways for you to get involved this holiday season:
- Sponsor a child’s holiday wish list
- Purchase a gift for a child in our Foster & Adoption Program
- Shop for campus needs on our Amazon Wish List
- Give an end-of-year gift
Ready to spread the joy? Fill out the form below to let us know how you would like to help or email Catherine Henning, Volunteer Manager, at [email protected]
Sign Up Here to Spread The Joy
Sponsoring a Child's Wish List
When sponsoring a child’s wish list, here are some helpful tips and guidelines to follow:
- Please do not spend more than $200 on a child’s wish list.
- Gifts must be new, in original packaging and unwrapped.
- No sharp objects may be included with gifts (glass, sharpeners, scissors, etc.).
- We understand that when you sponsor a child for the holidays, you may wish to be present when the child unwraps her gifts. We do not allow visitors on campus for gift unwrapping. We appreciate your understanding as we work to provide a safe and private environment for residents to heal and grow!
- Please do not include money with a child’s gifts.
- If something comes up and you are unable to sponsor a child, please let our Volunteer Manager know as soon as possible at [email protected]
Gift drop off will be December 4th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and December 5th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please place the child’s gifts in a large bag with their name visible and the Spread the Joy drop-off form attached.