Spread the Joy
Thank you for your interest in spreading holiday joy to a child! Please fill out the form below to indicate your interest in the program. You are able to sponsor a child’s wish list or purchase individual items from our holiday wish list. Please do not spend more than $200 on a child’s wish list.
Here are some helpful tips to consider as you plan to shop:
- Gifts must be new, in original packaging and unwrapped.
- No sharp objects may be included with gifts (glass,scissors, etc.).
- We understand that when you sponsor a child for the holidays, you may wish to be present when the children unwrap their gifts. We do not allow visitors on campus for gift unwrapping. We appreciate your understanding in this matter as we work to provide a safe and private environment for residents to heal and grow!
- Please do not include money with gifts for kids.
- If something comes up and you are unable to sponsor a child, please be sure to let us know as soon as possible.
Gift drop off dates will be: December 8 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and December 16 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.. Please place the child’s gifts in a large bag with their name visible on the bag. Spread the Joy dropoff form.