It’s the Season for Giving

Posted December 6, 2011

It’s the Season for Giving

Before you rush off to the department stores, consider giving a gift that will have a lasting impact on the life of a troubled child. A donation to The Settlement Home Fund Drive will help provide education, medical care, therapeutic services, recreational activities and many additional programs to our children.

As demand for our services and the needs of our children continue to grow, we ask for your support in funding these critical programs. The state reimburses 70% of the daily rate of care per child, leaving a 30% gap in funding. This gap equates to $1,200,000.

In the spirit of the season, please consider making a gift today to help our children.

For more information on making a gift to the Fund Drive, contact Marilyn Willson at [email protected] or (512)836-2150.