If you’ve ever considered becoming a foster or adoptive parent, there’s no better time than now. Hundreds of children in Central Texas are looking for loving parents and a home to call their own.
If it seems overwhelming, start by taking that first step – contact us. Speak to our staff and attend one of our bi-monthly foster and adoption orientations. (Click here for dates.) As you learn about the process, you will become aware of the incredible amount of resources and support available to you. Our knowledgeable staff is here to match you with a child/children and give your family all the nurturing needed so it can grow and thrive. We are here to help you!
We are currently looking for foster and adoptive parents for:
– Sibling groups of two children with at least one child 7 or older.
– Siblings groups of three or more.
– Children with medical needs.
– Children with behavioral needs.
If you are ready for the most rewarding experience of your life, attend one of our orientations.
Upcoming Orientation Dates:
– Tuesday, July 31 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Williamson Family Campus, 1607 Colony Creek Dr., Austin, 78758
– Tuesday, August 14 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Williamson Family Campus, 1607 Colony Creek Dr., Austin, 78758
– Tuesday, August 28 – 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Williamson Family Campus, 1607 Colony Creek Dr., Austin, 78758
Please RSVP to Megan at [email protected] or call (512)832-1252.
Visit www.settlementhome.org for more details.